Sunday, February 28, 2010

Twilight Frames








My daughter has the Twilight bug! She absolutely loves Twilight and is an active member on the Team Jasper. She has read all of the books and is anxiously awaiting the release of Eclipse this summer.

There seems to be Edward, Bella, Jacob and Cullens' merchandise everywhere. There does not seem to be much with Jasper and Alice. I absolutely love to alter things, and so I thought I'd make her a frame with Jasper and Alice on it. Another good friend of mine is a HUGE fan of Edward. She asked me to make her an Edward frame. So I sat down and started making some Twilight/New Moon frames. I've listed them on my webstore if you really like them! Or you can contact me directly, if you would like me to make you one (ssauve7@aol.com) I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them!

1 comment:

  1. you wouldn't by any chance have an affection for "twilight", would you?

    ReplyDelete