Wednesday, June 08, 2011

FREE Studio J layout per customer!!!

Hi, and thanks for returning to my blog! Be sure to leave me a comment, so that I know you stopped by. Feel free to offer any suggestions about what you might want to see on my blog.

I am so excited to tell you about this incredible promotion that Close To My Heart (CTMH) is offering this month. Every customer can get their j.peg of a two page layout that they create using Studio J. If you are interested in trying out digital scrapbooking, here is your chance. It is easy to make and it is guaranteed not to leave you covered in glue and glitter! Check it out on my website http://shellies.myctmh.com Have some fun and get creative!



REMINDER: Scroll down and find the post with cards I recently made using stamps from The Greeting Farm. Leave me a comment and you will be entered into a drawing to recieve those card for FREE! You have until June 10th to leave a comment. The clock is ticking...

No comments:

Post a Comment