Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What do you believe in?


Everyone believes in something. It's human nature to believe in things that we can and sometimes can't see. My good friend Melissa and I believe in fairies. I'm sure many of you do too. Melissa had a birthday in February and I altered this wooden word BELIEVE for her gift. I used flowersoft, stickles and cut fairies from some beautiful papers from Graphics 45. I liked the way this turned out and I have thought of many other ideas that could be used with this same wooden word....GOD, Love, Santa, Easter Bunny, Leprechauns... you could create one for almost every occasion to decorate your home. You could also paint it in your favorite team colors and add football, basketball or baseball objects around it to show your team spirit! The possibilities are endless. What do you believe in? Please post a comment, I'd love to hear your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment