Sunday, January 03, 2010

Project 12



Are you looking for a way to document an entire year and feel overwhelmed at the thought of it? Join me in Project 12: http://scrapbookandcardstodaymag.typepad.com/scrapbook_cards_today_blo/2009/12/project-12-launch.html

Make a year long album, quickly and easily by doing the Project 12 challenge, which is simple. The idea is to create a layout on a monthly basis which recaps what you've been doing. Whether you took 31 photos, no photos, or 100 photos, simply choose your favorites that best described what you were doing that month, and create a layout.

If you join me in this scrapbooking adventure, please sign up as a follower to my blog and send me a picture of your layout each month. I will add your photo(s) to my gallery giving you the credit for your masterpiece, and then I will enter your name into a drawing for a prize from me,each month you send in your completed layout. The deadline for January 2010 entries will be midnight January 31st.

**The prize for January will be 9 jars of glitter from Martha Stewart's scrapbooking line.

January Photo Ideas:
January 1 - what were you doing New Years Day?
Resolutions - did you start that new workout regime?
Break out that spandex and set up the tripod.
Winter/Snow photos
12 random photos on the 12th of the month

No comments:

Post a Comment