Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Making Easter Bunnies from Toilet Paper Tubes




I am in several online scrapbooking groups where we trade supplies and play some fun games. In one group we are playing a game called Easter Rak Splat. You create some fun containers and fill them with candy, ribbon, buttons, or whatever else you can think of and mail them to another member of the group. Yesterday I spent the afternoon making some bunnies out of empty toilet paper tubes (it's amazing how fast we go through a roll of toilet paper with 7-9 people here everyday). I also decorated some coffee cups to go, and altered a little tin. Fun, quick, easy and a great way to use up some scrap paper.
I got to thinking, you can make almost anything out of a toilet paper tube! I may work on some leprechauns today! Come back soon, to see what else I've made!

No comments:

Post a Comment