Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pirates Plunder!!!

Avast ye maties! We went to Seattle yesterday, for 2 doctor appointments! It was a gorgeous day, sunny, warm and flowers blooming everywhere! In between my appointments we ate down on the Waterfront at Red Robin, with a view of the bay. We parked 3 blocks away (parking is awful, especially on beautiful days). As we were walking towards the car my dh asked, "What was that neat shop that we used to go to that had all sorts of weird stuff in it?" "Oh, ye old curiosity shop?" I asked. It appeared to have disappeared, but in it's place we found this incredible new shop called Pirates Plunder Imports! I thought I had died and gone to Heaven, being a Pirate Princess myself! It was absolutely fantastic and it had all things pirate and then some! I hope you enjoy your little visit to this shop as much as I did. If you can't make it to Seattle, check them out online at www.piratesplunder.com

2 comments:

  1. Did the Pirate Princess find any bounty she just had to have? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I got a Jack Sparrow Driver's License to add to my small Pirate's of the Caribbean collection. I oogled over the Creative Imaginations Pirate Bounty! I'm still waiting to find my own treasure (besides my family)so that I can get more scrapbooking bounty! ARGHH!
    I also got some black leggings with skulls and crossbones on them for my dd. She is also a pirate princess!

    ReplyDelete