Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sympathy Card

The latest Close To My Heart Catalog, Spring/Summer 2011,
just came out, and it has some gorgeous new stamp sets!
I made this sympathy card using the set D1452 Find Your Style $22.95
I embellished it with Mocha colored opaque adhesive gems Z1333 $2.95




I am going to be using the new stamps found in this catalog in my upcoming projects. If you would like to win a FREE Spring/Summer 2011 Close To My Heart Catalog, leave me a comment. I love to hear from you! I will choose a winner randomly from the list of participants from today until March 15. I will announce the winner and mail the catalog before March 17, when I will be having a total knee replacement! Thanks for stopping by and check back often, you never know what you may find! Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment