Sunday, May 29, 2011

Greeting Farm Cards

Someone sent me a link to the Greeting Farm Company thegreetingfarm.com/rubber-stamps.html
and I immediately fell in love with the adorable characters created by their artists. I bought three stamps from them. I bought Princess Anya, Geisha Anya and Edward. As soon as they arrived I was struck with inspiration and went to work creating some cards. I used paper from Little Yellow Bicycle to make the card with Princess Anya and the other cards were created using paper from Close To My Heart. Please leave me a comment about which card is your favorite and be entered into a drawing for a set of these cards. Leave your comment by June 10th to be entered into the drawing. Thanks for stopping by, come back soon to see some more creations!!


4 comments:

  1. If I HAD to pick only one I think I would pick the princess one! but the other two are so good it wasn't an easy choice! TFS

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say my fav is the Dream card. I love them all, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the geisha one is very fun. I love them all tho. Great job Shellie
    Chris P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shellie, these are wonderful! You truly have a gift! I really love the 'Dream' themed card- inspiring and the colors are wonderful.

    -Kat

    ReplyDelete