Wednesday, August 03, 2011

CHECK OUT this ENVELOBOX!!!

Holley Barnhart is on the Design Team for Crafter's Companion USA. They have wonderful stamps and great products; one of the newest tools is the Envelobox board. With this tool, you can make envelopes any size and any depth. This addition is so perfect for bulky or specialty cards, with the deep embellishments that we all love to add to our projects. She has done projects on her blog to highlight this project and there have been wonderful projects shown on the Crafter's Companion USA blog and the Challenger's blog!




Not only are their products lots of fun AND cool, but they have given each design team member an Envelobox to give away to one lucky U.S. resident! Here's how you can own this amazing tool... Simply become a follower of Crafter's Companion USA challenge blog and leave a comment. You must do this to win. If you'd like a couple more chances to win, then post about this giveaway on your blog/sidebar and become a fan of Crafter Companion USA's Facebook page(i.e. one entry credit per item completed). This contest will run for one week from August 1st through August 7th.

.

2 comments:

  1. HUGE CONGRATS!!! You are the winner of this prize from my blog! WOO HOO. I will check on the details, but since I don't have the product myself, I assume that Crafter's Companion will be sending it directly to you. Drop me a private email htondre@aol.com

    Cheers, Holley
    http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Holley! I love your blog! You just made my day!

    ReplyDelete