Thursday, July 28, 2011

CTMH NEWS!!!







I learned so many new and exciting things at the CTMH convention this month, I don't know where to start! The new catalog is realeased August 1 and you don't want to miss the exciting new things that are in it! My favorite thing is our new Cricut Cartridge designed for CTMH! It has 700 new images to use and comes with 3 new stamp sets and 3 new sets of chipboard dimensionals! All for only $99!!! That is a bargain considering you get the cartridge AND the stamps AND the dimensionals, usually it would be around $66 alone for the 3 stamp sets! I just got my cartridge and can't wait to get creative! Come back soon to see what I have created! Please leave me a comment and let me know how you feel about this exciting new addition to the CTMH scrapbooking items.

No comments:

Post a Comment