Tuesday, July 06, 2010

F is for Faux Leather Technique








I just learned this technique and absolutely love it! It is so simple, and it looks so real! It makes wonderful purses and I'm sure it would make equally impressive shoes, clothes and other accessories too. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, please share your own creations and comments! I love comments!

Supplies Needed
Textured Paper
Versamark Ink
Embossing Buddy
Clear Embossing Powder
Bone Folder
Heat Gun


Instructions
1.) Rub over your paper with the embossing buddy
2.) Rub Versamark pad all over your paper
3.) Cover your paper with the clear embossing powder
4.) Carefully rub the powder into the paper without rubbing the powder off
5.) Use the bone folder to score lines into the paper
6.) Tap off any excess embossing powder
7.) Use the heat gun to melt the embossing powder
8.) Embellish your design

No comments:

Post a Comment