Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ariel's Undersea Adventure

Ariel is my most favorite Disney princess, I think because she is a merbabe! I have always loved the ocean, and try to go there at least once a year and share that love with my family. I was appalled at how the mermaids were portrayed in the last Pirate's of the Carribean movie. I can't imagine mermaids being so cunning and evil! So I choose to imagine them like Ariel. This was the first ride we went on when we got to California Adventure! It was also the last ride I went on before we left. It was absolutely amazing! I wish I could add the songs Under the Sea and Kiss the Girl to my video, I'm not that experienced with the movie making process to add my own sound bytes yet...but imagine those songs as you watch my video. Thanks for taking the time to share in my adventure...please leave me a comment and let me know how you liked my video and feel free to share your favorite Disney moment too! ENJOY!!


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment