Thursday, July 28, 2011

Disney Fireworks and World of Color Extravaganza

Every night at Disney was just as magical as the day! We were able to see the fireworks everynight from our hotel, the Alamo. The photos are a bit blurry because they were taken with my phone, but you can still imagine the excitement of each explosion! They also had two shows each night for the World of Color Spectacular light and water show. It was set along the California Pier in California Adventureland. I didn't capture every amazing moment, but I am sure you can enjoy the show by watching my short video of the event. It was a wonderful show and I thank you for taking the time to enjoy it today! Please leave me a comment and let me know how you like my video and share any of your favorite Disney experiences too!




 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment